Summer is in full swing outside but your house is still stuck in winter. The living room curtains are dark and heavy, the bathroom wall colors are ominous, and you can’t even go into your guest bedroom without feeling gloomy. Sometimes all you need is a quick fix to brighten up a room and it’ll turn that frown upside down! Here are some easy ways to switch up the decor without having to spend a lot of money or time.
- Instead of an end table, take on a DIY project and refurbish a bar cart
- Add some bright throw pillows to your couch
- Switch out the solid, opaque curtains for linen ones with a fun design
- Mirrors always make a room appear to be more spacious but they also help with brightening up a room. Go thrifting and find some mismatch ones to give off an eclectic feel
- Feeling whimsical? Hang some globe string lights over your balcony for a romantic ambiance
- Embrace the neon!
- “Easy as changing a light bulb”, try “easy as changing a lamp”. Adorn your bedside table with a beachy lamp
- We all know plants make the air in a home purer but did you know they make you happier too? Paint those boring clay plant pots you have to add some fun to a table
- Bamboo placemats are a must if you love beachin’
- Yellow increases metabolism and gives you energy therefore it’s only logical you should paint your whole house that color but ain’t nobody got time for that. Instead, opt for an accent wall in your kitchen
Are you excited to redecorate now?