Planning a wedding can be stressful at times (basically the whole time) and sometimes you just can’t think of any cutesy ideas to make your special day yours. No worries! We are here to make your life a little easier by giving you a little inspiration.
1. If you’re going for a rustic look, print engagement photos or photos of you two together on pieces of wood and use as part of your center piece.
2. Everyone has that friend who can still write in cursive, hire them to write your menu out on a framed chalkboard in exchange for a date with the hunky groomsman.
3. Print or paint a naked tree on a canvas and have your guests sign in with their fingerprint.
4. Block numbers for tables are great but glittered block numbers are even better.
5. “Pick a seat not a side” is classic for weddings and classy for canvasses.