Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints
- Enjoy top-notch canvas texture
- Create elegant décor for the home or office
- Breathe new life into family portraits.
Unlike other kinds of wall art, hardware in a gallery wrapped canvas is always beautifully hidden. This ensures that it makes a wonderful present to give to someone and looks wonderful when they put it up in the office or at home.
The best part about gallery wrapped canvas is that they have top-notch quality, making them look straight out of a museum. This makes them the perfect present for your loved one. Get your best memory printed on the canvas, or print a picture you took and would like to preserve forever.
All our canvases are made from high-quality materials that are fade-resistant so that you can enjoy vivid colors for many years to come. Our canvases differ from competitors because our gallery wrapped canvas comes with printed edges, making for a more striking design.
Over the years, we have tweaked and changed our canvas production to fit modern times. This means that our gallery wrapped canvas is made with light fabric. To match this, we use a light wood frame, ensuring that the final product is a lightweight, beautifully made canvas that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- How will the gallery wrapped canvas hold up outdoors?›The unique construction and coating provide superior color gamut and resolution. Our large canvas prints are only intended for indoor use, and will resist fading if kept out of direct sunlight.
- How do I clean my gallery wrapped canvas?›The canvases are quite durable and should resist most scratches, smudges, fingerprints, etc. You can dust canvases with a soft, dry cloth. If your canvas is damaged and needs deeper cleaning you may try a damp cloth. If the canvas gets nicked and loses ink in a certain areas it can be touched up with felt-tip markers or paint.
- Will my finished gallery wrapped canvas look like the image on my computer screen?›Every device screen displays images differently and may differ from what the final printed product looks like. Unless you have a profiled monitor, it may not display accurate colors.
- Should I get a Wall Mount or a Wall Hanging System?›The standard Wall Mount provides a simple hanging method for light canvas. The Wall Hanging System provides a more robust hanging solution that gives the canvas a very stable hang and prevents it from being knocked down. The Wall Hanging System also includes a small level to ensure that your canvas is level on the wall.
- What is your turnaround time?›We offer a range of delivery options to choose from, with some expedited options as fast as 2 days to your door! After entering your shipping address during the checkout process, the final checkout page will provide you with all available delivery options which include both production and transit time. Please note orders placed after 4PM (CST) will count as an order for the next day. Your delivery time can also depend on your response time to our inquiries regarding your order.